Apocalyptica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icebros Appy!

Go down

Icebros Appy! Empty Icebros Appy!

Post  icebroo6 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am

Hey guys! Its Icebro *dressed as SubZero in game.*
ign is icebro6
Real name is Taylor
Boy bee tee dubs.
My experience with Minecraft is from alpha. Love love LOVE building things pointless or not.
Things I do best?: Building! I looove building anything.
Why I should be chosen?: Well I believe in unifying people under an iron fist. A Mod can do this. But one must also be careful not to be too hard on the populace right?
Well if you choose me to be a Mod on the server I promise to watch over my civilians, to protect and serve them as I see fit. Justice where Justice is needed am I right? When the griefers roll around, they will see the true face of terror known as icebro..6. Vote for me, and when I go to office Ill do what you would do. Bust what needs busting, fix what needs tender love and care.
Intresting facts about me:.. Well I love to be social. And I play for long hours when I do play hahaha. I work at McDonalds serving burgers for the hungry peeps.. and never back down from a fight!

Honour Before Death, Justice before InJustice
The best kind of Justice is the one that isn't needed!
Vote for me, and I will be your "Dark Knight" *Well more like Frozen Knight but..ya knooow haha*

icebroo6

Back to top Go down

Icebros Appy! Empty Re: Icebros Appy!

Post  HiBoy Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 am

hahaha This one made me laugh xD Awesome.
HiBoy
HiBoy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum