Apocalyptica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Boys Application

2 posters

Go down

Hi Boys Application Empty Hi Boys Application

Post  Chris Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 am

This was a comment of HiBoy's I just moved it to the right placeQ

My Name: HaHyung Lee (Most people on the interwebs just call me HiBoy)
My IGN: HiBoy (Oh, the irony)
My Age: 15
My Experience with Minecraft: I played since September of last year, and fully committed to playing ever since.
Why I want to be a Moderator: I want to start off by saying that I am not going to sugar coat anything. Everything I say is going to be from the heart. I am a helper oriented person. If one asks someone who knows me, they would say that I am a straight forward, helping person. Helping people makes me happy. I'm not the unrealistic optimist, but one who just likes to help people. As a moderator, I wish to help people and improve their overall gaming experience.
One important thing in a server is good administration. I wish to add to the administration. With good administration, a server can spread through word of mouth, and have excellent credibility as well.
My Credentials: This obviously isn't going to be a resume, but just the things that I am skilled with. I have a thorough knowledge of the game. I know the insides and outs, and have cheated in the past. One may ask how cheating helps me in my application, other than ruining my credibility. In order to fully know how to catch a cheater, you had to have an experience with cheating in one way or another. It let's you see the cheater's perspective, creating less problems in the future. One disability that I would have is that I suck at FPS (sorry :/). I just never had much opportunities to play, so I suck with the bow and arrow. I have worked as an administrator and moderator in other servers, however, so I have the experience needed for the position.
Now, for my character. Like I said before, I am a straight forward and honest person. I appreciate integrity, and I work my best to prove mine. I am also a logical person. Logic is a key factor to being a good person. I use my logic to prevent the creation of biases and judge fairly. I am also a volunteer addict. I help at my local tennis courts for teaching little kids how to play tennis. I also volunteer every month at the Long Beach Rescue Mission, where we help feed people. Volunteering brings a sense of joy that is hard to explain unless you've experienced it yourself. Ultimately, I do not believe that a simple one page application will simply let you know everything about me. I wish to get to know you guys during my time playing here, so I could show you guys, instead of simply telling you guys. Thanks for reading my application!

Last edited by Chris on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Notify)
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://apocalypticasmp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hi Boys Application Empty Re: Hi Boys Application

Post  HiBoy Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

Aha, Thanks. I didn't realize I screwed up until after I posted it Wink
HiBoy
HiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 am

Very nice application well written. How this will work is when we have more people on the forums we will have a poll on who should be the next moderator. And the person with the most points (total votes + admins Choice) will be the new mod.
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://apocalypticasmp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HiBoy Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 am

I see... Very good method. People and Administration's choice.. I'm interested to see how this plays out xD
HiBoy
HiBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down